LANDOVER – Barcelona beat Manchester United 1-0 in a preseason friendly match at the 2017 International Champions Cup tournament. Over 80,000 traveling fans turned out on a beautiful footballing evening at the Redskins’ FedEx Field in Landover, Maryland.
Neymar pre-season form.
Neymar continues to exude class in spite of all the rumors that place him with one foot inside millionaire French club Paris Saint-Germain. The Brazilian scored the only goal of the match after 31 minutes, taking advantage of an Antonio Valencia error after a cutting pass from Lionel Messi.
Valencia failed to intercept the pass and slipped as Neymar collected the ball and calmly placed it past United keeper David de Gea.
U90 mini league is back! Join our 2017-18 private league for a chance to win the $100 prize! All players from last season will automatically be entered when they join FPL. New to U90? Use the FREE code. 👍
2017-18 FPL season is LIVE! Learn How to Score Big with Chips in 2017-18 Fantasy Premier League. Revealed: Top tips for Triple Captain, Bench Boost, Wildcard and the NEW Free Hit chip.
Download Infographic: Forbes Highest Paid Athletes in 2017 – Cristiano Ronaldo
Right-click and “Save As” to download the full-size image.
Forbes Highest Paid Athletes in 2017 – Cristiano Ronaldo
- Cristiano Ronaldo signed a lifetime deal with Nike for a whopping $1 billion
- Ronaldo tops Forbes rich list for the second consecutive year
- No baseball players break into the top-10 list
*Salary + Endorsements
Download Infographic: World’s Top 10 Most Profitable Clubs in 2017
Right-click and “Save As” to download the full-size image. Feel free to share on Twitter or Facebook!
World’s Top 10 Most Profitable Clubs in 2017
- Premier League is the most represented league with six clubs in the top-10
- Manchester United’s income is $107m more than second place Real Madrid
- Man United are the world’s most valuable football club at $3.69 billion
Did your club make the Forbes list?